My Biography

Hello, I'm Baran from Giresun, Turkey. I was born in Giresun in 2002 and stayed there for 18 years. I finished elementary and middle school at Giresun Cumhuriyet Elementary (and later on Middle) School. I went to Giresun Atatürk Anadolu Lisesi. My journey to Istanbul started when I was accepted into the Yeditepe University English Language Teaching program. While studying, I developed a passion for literature and double majored in the English Language and Literature program as well. As for my hobbies, I like taking short walks on our campus, reading short stories and novels, watching philosophy videos and I enjoy watching detective movies. I also try to improve my French. I did not have many opportunities to practice in my educational area which is teaching. I am currently aiming to do my master's in Istanbul. I also became a translator as a volunteer for an online magazine. I did translations for 3 years then ended my position there. Currently, I am doing my teacher internship. That's a short outline of who I am. 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Get to know me

Listening Activity