Get to know me


Hello everyone!!!

I'm Ayça. This is my first blog post on Blogger. I'm 22 years old and currently studying ELT at Yeditepe University. This is my fifth year at Yeditepe. I hope I will be graduated by the end of this year. Last year I worked as an English teacher in a language course for 3 months and also worked as a Barista in a coffee shop for 3 months. Working while studying improved my experience of working and being responsible for my tasks and responsibilities. I am looking forward to experiencing more in my internship this year. In my high school years, I lived in Bursa and I moved to Istanbul to study at university. I am planning to remain in Istanbul in the future but I might consider new opportunities too. Currently, my priority is my school and internship. In addition to my priorities, I also want to apply to a French course and learn French. Rather than talking about my academic life and goals, I also like to draw, model clay, and watch movies as personal hobbies. So, I set goals for my interests and try to improve my skills. I hope this year everything works well for everyone! 



Here's a picture of me :^)






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

My Biography

Listening Activity